Every child in day care or at school needs lice prevention. But, if it’s too late and your child has lice, Dr. Repellent offers the most effective solution – the natural way!
Head lice are small insects that live on human head and thrive on their blood. Lice eggs, called nits are about the size of a knot in a thread, while adult lice are about the size of a sesame seed. These can be easily detected behind the ears and at the neckline.
How Do They Spread
These tiny parasitic wingless bugs are highly contagious. But, it should be noted that personal hygiene has nothing to do with their infestation.
Lice can be easily spread by close head contact and sharing of personal belongings. Typically, children between the age groups of 3 to 11 years are prone to get head lice infestation.
Although, head lice are not harmful, they are awfully itchy. These focus around the warmer areas of the head, behind the ears and behind the neck and crown. Other common symptoms of head lice infestation include:
- Tickling sensation in hair
- Painful sores due to itching
- Irritation and difficulty in sleeping
Head Lice Treatment
Fighting off head lice infestation can be difficult. There are numerous lice repellent products in the market that offer instant relief. But, if the chemical makeup of all these products is bothering you – especially if you’re using them on your child too frequently, then it’s time you explore the natural and much effective alternative – Dr. Repellent.
Comprising of pure and organic essential oils, Dr. Repellent is 100% safe and effective solution for head lice problems.
How Dr. Repellent Works
#1 choice of medical practitioners, Dr. Repellent works by:
- Eliminating Head Lice: Destroys nits and adult wingless bugs.
- Relieves Itching: Contains pure organic essential oils that soothes scalp and relieves itch related irritation.
- Prevents Infestation: Comprises of Sulphur Homeopathic Tincture, which is not only good for rapid skin recovery, but is also highly effective in keeping the head lice away.