Ants may not be as harmful to the humans as other insects, but they make our homes dirty and are very unsightly to spot, which is why we all want to get rid of them at the earliest.
Living in a bug infested home is disliked by everyone. The bugs could be absolutely harmless like the ants, but still they will always be viewed as a nuisance.
Only a handful of ant species are likely to bite you or transfer diseases, the rest of them are simply ransacking your homes and offices for food.
They harm us indirectly in many ways that include –
- They will eat your food, especially anything that is sweet will call upon large herds of ants from every corner of the house.
- The ants generally carry food to safe places, which include hidden corners in our houses. The most adverse effect of this movement is that these corners will reek of food. The left overs may also attract bacteria, which in turn can cause diseases.
- They are not a very pleasing sight in any premises, and their presence raises questions against the cleanliness of the inhabitants of a house or office.
Use Dr. Repellent to Get Rid Of Ants at Home or Office
Homeowners and office housekeeping departments that are always concerned about the presence of ants in their premises can use Dr. Repellent, considered as one of the best bug repellents.
The advantages that make Dr. Repellent the best include –
- 100% natural formula that is not harmful for the health of humans.
- Dr. Repellent is DEET free ( a chemical present in repellents that is harmful of the humans)
- One of the active ingredients of Dr. Repellent is Sulphur, which keeps serious kmites such as that of scabies away from the premises where it is used.
With Dr. Repellent one can achieve two goals – first they can make sure the corners where ants hide don’t smell like food and secondly it will discourage the ants to stay where Dr. repellent has been sprayed and force to change their path.